Ursin is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Andorhal, Black Dragonflight, Eonar, Gul’dan, Scilla, Skullcrusher, Velen, and Zuluhed.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Ursin Majority Faction
Ursin is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 59% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 41% belongs to the Alliance.
Ursin Server Population
Ursin has a population of approximately 99,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Ursin or the eight other realms it is connected to.
Ursin Server Type
Ursin is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Ursin was classified as a PvP server.
Ursin Server Time
Ursin Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Ursin?
Ursin is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 8 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Stacked (H)
- Side Project (H)
- Tres Ratos Dot Com(H)
- Beach Justice (A)
- Destinys Bane (H)
- CaReBeaR CluB (H)
- Death and Destruction (H)
- Outlandish (A)
- Ministry of Anarchy (H)
- Toxic (H)
Is Ursin A Connected Realm?
Ursin is a connected realm. Ursin is connected to eight other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||59% H / 41% A|
|Last updated: October 26, 2020|