Lightninghoof is a connected roleplaying realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, and Twisting Nether. This server group contains all of the former RP-PvP servers in North America with the exception of Emerald Dream.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
When looking at RP realms, the Faction Split and Approximate Population data — which are based on how many max level characters have participated in M+ or Raiding within the current season on a given realm — isn’t really a good indicator of the actual activity level of the server. RP servers are intended for role-playing, and many players have characters on these realms for that purpose that they aren’t necessarily using to push current endgame content.
Lightninghoof Majority Faction
Lightninghoof is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 62% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 38% belong to the Alliance. It’s important to remember that the faction split isn’t necessarily indicative of the faction split of RP characters on the realm.
Lightninghoof Server Population
Lightninghoof has a population of approximately 48,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Lightninghoof or the four other realms it is connected to. Keep in mind that the population count doesn’t include characters that haven’t participated in M+ or Raiding in the current season on the realm, so it’s not as good of an indicator for active players on an RP realm.
Lightninghoof Server Type
Lightninghoof is classified as an RP server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Lightninghoof was classified as an RP-PvP server.
Lightninghoof Server Time
Lightninghoof Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).
Who are the top guilds on Lightninghoof?
Lightninghoof is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. None of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Rooks (A)
- Infamous (H)
- House Dragonmoon (A)
- Fires of Tirisfal (A)
- Chaos Warriors (A)
- Dirty Rotten Imbeciles (H)
- Universal Order (H)
- Critz N Giggles (H)
- Dark Clan of Fenris (H)
- Dark Sun Cabal (H)
Is Lightninghoof A Connected Realm?
Lightninghoof is a connected realm. Lightninghoof is connected to four other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||62% H / 38% A|
|Last updated: November 1, 2020|