An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Azshara Majority Faction
Azshara is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 54% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 46% belong to the Alliance.
Azshara Server Population
Azshara has a population of approximately 113,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Azshara or the six other realms it is connected to.
Azshara Server Type
Azshara is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Azshara was classified as a PvP server.
Azshara Server Time
Azgalor Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).
Who are the top guilds on Azshara?
Azshara is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Colonial Space Marines (H)
- Brotherhood Of The North (A)
- Complexity (A)
- Ominous (H)
- Fire (H)
- Crucible (H)
- Tsunami (H)
- Fit For A Queen (H)
- The Shadow Crusade (A)
- Dawn (A)
Is Azshara A Connected Realm?
Azshara is a connected realm. Azshara is connected to six other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||54% H / 46% A|
|Last updated: October 23, 2020|