An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Dark Iron Majority Faction
Dark Iron is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 66% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 34% belongs to the Alliance.
Dark Iron Server Population
Dark Iron has a population of approximately 38,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Dark Iron or the four other realms it is connected to.
Dark Iron Server Type
Dark Iron is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Dark Iron was classified as a PvP server.
Dark Iron Server Time
Dark Iron Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Dark Iron?
Dark Iron is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Shots Fired (H)
- Electric Deam Machine (H)
- Will Work for Food (H)
- Depletists (H)
- Phòbia (H)
- Bloodthirsty Totems (H)
- Hopes Fate (A)
- Solace (H)
- Citadel (H)
- One Ummah (H)
Is Dark Iron A Connected Realm?
Dark Iron is a connected realm. Dark Iron is connected to four other realms. Those realms include:
|Dark Iron Data|
|Faction Split||66% H / 34% A|
|Last updated: November 2, 2020|