An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Kalecgos Majority Faction
Kalecgos is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 68% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 32% belongs to the Alliance.
Kalecgos Server Population
Kalecgos has a population of approximately 39,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Kalecgos or the three other realms it is connected to.
Kalecgos Server Type
Kalecgos is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Kalecgos was classified as a PvP server.
Kalecgos Server Time
Kalecgos Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -4).
Who are the top guilds on Kalecgos?
Kalecgos is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 8 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Púlse (H)
- Rocket Surgeons (A)
- Descendants of Draenor (H)
- Epidemic (H)
- Wings of Liberty (H)
- Dumb But Overgeared (H)
- Digital Dream (A)
- Murderous Gummy Bears (A)
- Weekend Warriors (H)
- Full Code (H)
Is Kalecgos A Connected Realm?
Kalecgos is a connected realm. Kalecgos is connected to three other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||68% H / 32% A|
|Last updated: November 2, 2020|