/ / Ysondre NA US

Ysondre NA US

Ysondre is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Altar of Storms, Anetheron, and Magtheridon.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Ysondre Majority Faction

Ysondre is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 63% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 37% belongs to the Alliance.

Ysondre Server Population

Ysondre has a population of approximately 41,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Magtheridon or the three other realms it is connected to.

Ysondre Server Type

Ysondre is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Ysondre was classified as a PvP server.

Ysondre Server Time

Ysondre Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).

Who are the top guilds on Ysondre?

Ysondre is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 4 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  2. SOMA (A)
  3. Premonition (H)
  4. Last Attempt (A)
  5. Pandamonium (A)
  6. Aint Got Time To Bleed (A)
  7. Honor of the Horde (H)
  8. Sentinel (H)
  9. Unrefined (A)
  10. Precîsîon (H)

Is Ysondre A Connected Realm?

Ysondre is a connected realm. Ysondre is connected to seven other realms. Those realms include:

Magtheridon Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvP
Timezone EDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 41k+
Majority Faction Horde
Faction Split 63% H / 37% A
Last updated: November 1, 2020