Dentarg is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Whisperwind.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Dentarg Majority Faction
Dentarg is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 74% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 26% belong to the Horde.
Dentarg Server Population
Dentarg has a population of approximately 70,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Dentarg or Whisperwind.
Dentarg Server Type
Dentarg is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Dentarg was classified as a PvP server.
Dentarg Server Time
Dentarg Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).
Who are the top guilds on Dentarg?
Dentarg is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. Half of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Alpha (A)
- Two Shot (A)
- Motivate me (A)
- Aes Sedai (A)
- Volatile (A)
- Particle (A)
- Helms Elite (A)
- And The Neighborhood (A)
- Xalted (A)
- Civil Disobedience (H)
Is Dentarg A Connected Realm?
Dentarg is a connected realm. Dentarg is connected to one other realm. That realm is:
|Faction Split||74% A / 26% H|
|Last updated: October 31, 2020|