Archimonde is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Agamaggan, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, The Underbog, and Thunderhorn. While this connected realm group technically has an Alliance majority, it is a pretty even split, so this is a good realm if you’re looking for a balance.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Archimonde Majority Faction
Archimonde is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 51% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 49% belongs to the Horde.
Archimonde Server Population
Archimonde has a population of approximately 116,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Archimonde or the eight other realms it is connected to.
Archimonde Server Type
Archimonde is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Agamaggan was classified as a PvP server.
Archimonde Server Time
Archimonde Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).
Who are the top guilds on Archimonde ?
Archimonde is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. Half of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Mythic Ny’alotha, so while there is some decent competition on this group of connected realms, there’s also room for some new guilds to push progression competitively.
- Discord (H)
- Tribe (A)
- Exodus (A)
- Crossbones (H)
- Lethal (H)
- Thanatos (H)
- Modus (H)
- Loot Hoarders (H)
- Vendor (A)
- Lock Rocks Anonymous (H)
Is Archimonde A Connected Realm?
Archimonde is a connected realm. Archimonde is connected to eight other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||51% A / 49% H|
|Last updated: October 22, 2020|