/ / Uther NA US

Uther NA US

Uther is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Runetotem.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Uther Majority Faction

Uther is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 53% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 47% belong to the Horde.

Uther Server Population

Uther has a population of approximately 43,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Uther or Runetotem.

Uther Server Type

Uther is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Uther was classified as a PvE server.

Uther Server Time

Uther Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Uther?

Uther is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only 4 guilds on the Mythic Ny’alotha leaderboard for this server group, so there is plenty of room for some new guilds to come in and compete.

  1. Twilight Crusade (H)
  2. Ring of Valor (A)
  3. JINX (H)
  4. Relentless (A)

Is Uther A Connected Realm?

Uther is a connected realm. Uther is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Uther Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 43k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 53% A / 47% H
Last updated: October 31, 2020