An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Maiev Majority Faction
Maiev is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 60% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 40% belong to the Alliance.
Maiev Server Population
Maiev has a population of approximately 99,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Maiev or the six other realms it is connected to.
Maiev Server Type
Maiev is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Maiev was classified as a PvP server.
Maiev Server Time
Maiev Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).
Who are the top guilds on Maiev?
Maiev is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 8 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Euphoric (A)
- Regression (H)
- Symbiosis (A)
- Dragon Knight (A)
- Dusters and Dragons (H)
- Molten Core Swim Team (H)
- Prime (H)
- Imminent Failure (A)
- Placeholder (H)
- Casually Elite (H)
Is Maiev A Connected Realm?
Maiev is a connected realm. Maiev is connected to six other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||60% H / 40% A|
|Last updated: October 25, 2020|