/ / Bladefist NA US

Bladefist NA US

Bladefist is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Kul Tiras.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Bladefist Majority Faction

Bladefist is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 52% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 48% belong to the Horde.

Bladefist Server Population

Bladefist has a population of approximately 43,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Bladefist or Kul Tiras.

Bladefist Server Type

Bladefist is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Bladefist was classified as a PvE server.

Bladefist Server Time

Bladefist Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Bladefist?

Bladefist is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. None of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. Revival (H)
  2. Maelstrom (A)
  3. Zion (A)
  4. Titan Slayers (H)
  5. Seraphym (A)
  6. Under Øath (A)
  7. Unrest (A)
  8. Shinigami (A)
  9. Modern Crusaders (H)
  10. Innuendo (H)

Is Bladefist A Connected Realm?

Bladefist is a connected realm. Bladefist is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Bladefist Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 43k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 52% A / 48% H
Last updated: October 31, 2020