Fenris is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Dragonblight.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Fenris Majority Faction
Fenris is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 60% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 40% belong to the Horde.
Fenris Server Population
Fenris has a population of approximately 39,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Fenris or Dragonblight.
Fenris Server Type
Fenris is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Fenris was classified as a PvE server.
Fenris Server Time
Fenris Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Fenris?
Fenris is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. Only one of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Awakening (A)
- Revenant (A)
- Ooh Shiny (A)
- Umbra (A)
- End Game Theory (A)
- Impartial (H)
- Crimson Fury (A)
- Coffee Shoppe (A)
- Nightowls (A)
- UNDAUNTED (A)
Is Fenris A Connected Realm?
Fenris is a connected realm. Fenris is connected to one other realm. That realm is:
|Faction Split||60% A / 40% H|
|Last updated: November 2, 2020|