/ / Thorium Brotherhood NA US

Thorium Brotherhood NA US

Silver Hand is a connected roleplaying realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Farstriders and Silver Hand.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

When looking at RP realms, the Faction Split and Approximate Population data — which are based on how many max level characters have participated in M+ or Raiding within the current season on a given realm — isn’t really a good indicator of the actual activity level of the server. RP servers are intended for role-playing, and many players have characters on these realms for that purpose that they aren’t necessarily using to push current endgame content.

Thorium Brotherhood Majority Faction

Thorium Brotherhood is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 59% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 41% belong to the Horde. It’s important to remember that the faction split isn’t necessarily indicative of the faction split of RP characters on the realm.

Thorium Brotherhood Server Population

Thorium Brotherhood has a population of approximately 53,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Thorium Brotherhood or the two other realms it is connected to. Keep in mind that the population count doesn’t include characters that haven’t participated in M+ or Raiding in the current season on the realm, so it’s not as good of an indicator for active players on an RP realm.

Thorium Brotherhood Server Type

Thorium Brotherhood is classified as a Roleplaying server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Thorium Brotherhood was classified as a Roleplaying server.

Thorium Brotherhood Server Time

Thorium Brotherhood Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).

Who are the top guilds on Thorium Brotherhood?

Thorium Brotherhood is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only 4 guilds total on the leaderboard for Mythic Ny’alotha for this connected realm group, so there is ample opportunity for some new guilds to come in and take spots in the top 10 progression raiding guilds on the server.

  1. Relentless (A)
  2. Trash Pandas (A)
  3. Glitterati (H)
  4. Thorium Brotherhood (A)

Is Thorium Brotherhood A Connected Realm?

Thorium Brotherhood is a connected realm. Thorium Brotherhood is connected to two other realms. Those realms include:

Thorium Brotherhood Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type RP
Historical Type RP
Timezone PDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 53k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 59% A / 41%
Last updated: October 31, 2020