/ / Rexxar NA US

Rexxar NA US

Rexxar is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Misha.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Rexxar Majority Faction

Rexxar is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 55% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 45% belong to the Horde.

Rexxar Server Population

Rexxar has a population of approximately 40,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Rexxar or Misha.

Rexxar Server Type

Rexxar is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Rexxar was classified as a PvE server.

Rexxar Server Time

Rexxar Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Rexxar?

Rexxar is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only 5 guilds on the leaderboard for Mythic Ny’alotha for this connected realm group, which means there is plenty of room for new guilds to come in and claim a spot.

  1. Crisis (H)
  2. Coupe De Grace (A)
  3. Hounds of Tindalos (A)
  4. Savage Inc (H)
  5. HordeCore (H)

Is Rexxar A Connected Realm?

Rexxar is a connected realm. Rexxar is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Rexxar Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 40k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 55% A / 45% H
Last updated: November 2, 2020