/ / Eitrigg NA US

Eitrigg NA US

Eitrigg is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Shu’halo.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Eitrigg Majority Faction

Eitrigg is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 59% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 41% belong to the Horde.

Eitrigg Server Population

Eitrigg has a population of approximately 41,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Eitrigg or Shu’halo.

Eitrigg Server Type

Eitrigg is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Eitrigg was classified as a PvE server.

Eitrigg Server Time

Eitrigg Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Eitrigg?

Eitrigg is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only 9 guilds on the leaderboard for Mythic Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. The Derps (A)
  2. Sonic Death Monkey (H)
  3. Demonic Kings (H)
  4. Kin and Kith (H)
  5. A L I A S (A)
  6. Prometheus (H)
  7. Cursed Ones (A)
  8. Would You Kindly (A)
  9. Psycho Squad (A)

Is Eitrigg A Connected Realm?

Eitrigg is a connected realm. Eitrigg is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Eitrigg Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 41k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 59% A / 41% H
Last updated: November 1, 2020