Jubei’Thos NA OCE

Jubei’Thos is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Dreadmaul, Frostmourne, Gundrak, and Thaurissan.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Jubei’Thos Majority Faction

Jubei’Thos is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 82% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 18% belong to the Horde.

Jubei’Thos Server Population

Jubei’Thos has a population of approximately 60,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Jubei’Thos or the four realms it is connected to.

Jubei’Thos Server Type

Jubei’Thos is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Jubei’Thos was classified as a PvP server.

Jubei’Thos Server Time

Jubei’Thos Server Time is set to Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT, UTC +11).

Who are the top guilds on Jubei’Thos?

Jubei’Thos is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. All of these guilds completed 12/12 Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so competition is steep on this connected realm group.

  1. Honestly (A)
  2. Ethical (A)
  3. Potato (A)
  4. Diversity Quota (A)
  5. Crimson (A)
  6. Medium (A)
  7. Elicit (A)
  8. Barbershop Quartet (A)
  9. Merely a Setback (H)
  10. Ascension (A)

Is Jubei’Thos A Connected Realm?

Jubei’Thos is a connected realm. Jubei’Thos is connected to four other realms. Those realms are:

Jubei’Thos Data
Region NA
Locale Oceanic
Type Normal
Historical Type PvP
Timezone AEDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population High
Approximate Population 60k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 82% A / 18% H
Last updated: December 24, 2020


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on reddit
Share on tumblr
Share on pocket
Share on email

Latest News