An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Windrunner Majority Faction
Windrunner is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 63% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 37% belong to the Alliance.
Windrunner Server Population
Windrunner has a population of approximately 79,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Windrunner or the three other realms it is connected to.
Windrunner Server Type
Windrunner is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Windrunner was classified as a PvE server.
Windrunner Server Time
Windrunner Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Windrunner?
Windrunner is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Group Two (H)
- From Chaos (A)
- Bad Hombres (A)
- Still Remaining (A)
- Shadow Reavers (A)
- Horizon (H)
- Mortifera (A)
- Epitaph (H)
- OCCUPIED STORMWIND (A)
- Afterlife Raiders (H)
Is Windrunner A Connected Realm?
Windrunner is a connected realm. Windrunner is connected to three other realms. Those realms include: