Shadowsong is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Borean Tundra, Drak’thul, Hydraxis, Mok’Nathal, Silvermoon, Skywall, and Terenas.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Shadowsong Majority Faction
Shadowsong is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 59% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 41% belongs to the Horde.
Shadowsong Server Population
Shadowsong has a population of approximately 138,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Shadowsong or the seven other realms it is connected to.
Shadowsong Server Type
Shadowsong is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Shadowsong was classified as a PvE server.
Shadowsong Server Time
Shadowsong Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Shadowsong?
Shadowsong is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 8 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Almost Sane (A)
- BraveHeart (A)
- Out of Exile (H)
- Unrestrained (A)
- Tortured (H)
- Artifice (H)
- Seven Day Ban (A)
- Dirty Horde (H)
- Vigil (H)
- C H A O S (H)
Is Shadowsong A Connected Realm?
Shadowsong is a connected realm. Shadowsong is connected to seven other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||59% A / 41% H|
|Last updated: October 5, 2020|