An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Spirestone Majority Faction
Spirestone is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 68% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 32% belong to the Alliance.
Spirestone Server Population
Spirestone has a population of approximately 97,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Spirestone or the seven other realms it is connected to.
Spirestone Server Type
Spirestone is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Spirestone was classified as a PvP server.
Spirestone Server Time
Spirestone Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).
Who are the top guilds on Spirestone?
Spirestone is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so despite a low server population, competition is high on this connected realm group.
- Keep Calm (H)
- Flame (H)
- The Remnant (H)
- Evolution (H)
- Gluten Intolerance (A)
- Suit Up (H)
- Synthesis (H)
- Suggestive Themes (H)
- Death Star Vent Designer (H)
- Seems Good (H)
Is Spirestone A Connected Realm?
Spirestone is a connected realm. Spirestone is connected to seven other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||68% H / 32% A|
|Last updated: October 26, 2020|