/ / Medivh NA US

Medivh NA US

Medivh is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Alleria, Exodar, Khadgar.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Medivh Majority Faction

Medivh is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 67% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 33% belong to the Horde.

Medivh Server Population

Medivh has a population of approximately 85,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Medivh or the three other realms it is connected to.

Medivh Server Type

Medivh is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Medivh was classified as a PvE server.

Medivh Server Time

Medivh Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).

Who are the top guilds on Medivh?

Medivh is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. Remnant (H)
  2. Legend wait for it Dary (A)
  3. Night Eternal (A)
  4. Taunt on Two (A)
  5. Jynxed (A)
  6. Archon (A)
  7. Knights of the Cow King (A)
  8. Emerald Dream (A)
  9. Stickers (A)
  10. Little Rascals (A)

Is Medivh A Connected Realm?

Medivh is a connected realm. Medivh is connected to three other realms. Those realms include:

Medivh Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone EDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 85k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 67% A / 33% H
Last updated: October 26, 2020