Lothar is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Ghostlands, Gnomeregan, Grizzly Hills, Kael’thas, Malfurion, Moonrunner, and Trollbane.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Lothar Majority Faction
Lothar is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 58% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 42% belongs to the Horde.
Lothar Server Population
Lothar has a population of approximately 146,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Lothar or the seven other realms it is connected to.
Lothar Server Type
Lothar is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Lothar was classified as a PvE server.
Lothar Server Time
Lothar Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).
Who are the top guilds on Lothar?
Lothar is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Shuffle (A)
- Cognition (H)
- Ockhams Razor (A)
- Endeavor (A)
- Order (A)
- The Forgotten (A)
- Exôdus (A)
- Disconnected (H)
- Thralls Angels (H)
- Frantic (A)
Is Lothar A Connected Realm?
Lothar is a connected realm. Lothar is connected to seven other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||58% A / 42% H|
|Last updated: October 4, 2020|