Bloodhoof is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Duskwood.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Bloodhoof Majority Faction
Bloodhoof is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 54% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 46% belong to the Horde.
Bloodhoof Server Population
Bloodhoof has a population of approximately 48,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Bloodhoof or Duskwood.
Bloodhoof Server Type
Bloodhoof is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Bloodhoof was classified as a PvE server.
Bloodhoof Server Time
Bloodhoof Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).
Who are the top guilds on Bloodhoof?
Bloodhoof is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. None of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Reckoning (A)
- Forceful Epiphany (H)
- Sovereign (A)
- Elder Tribunal (H)
- Disbanded (A)
- Dark Humor (A)
- Casual Hex (A)
- Legion of Mystery (A)
- Untimely Demise (H)
- Final Stand (A)
Is Bloodhoof A Connected Realm?
Bloodhoof is a connected realm. Bloodhoof is connected to one other realm. That realm is:
|Faction Split||54% A / 46% H|
|Last updated: October 31, 2020|