Llane is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Arygos.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Llane Majority Faction
Llane is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 64% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 36% belong to the Horde.
Llane Server Population
Llane has a population of approximately 70,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Llane or Arygos.
Llane Server Type
Llane is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Llane was classified as a PvE server.
Llane Server Time
Arygos Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).
Who are the top guilds on Llane?
Llane is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 3 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Sirius (H)
- Dark Trinity (H)
- Children of Gloy (H)
- Sior (H)
- Unity (H)
- Just Freakin Started (A)
- Lucid (H)
- Sanctuary (H)
- Rest In Pieces (H)
- The Darkwolf Marauding (H)
Is Llane A Connected Realm?
Llane is a connected realm. Llane is connected to one other realm. That realm is:
|Faction Split||64% A / 36% H|
|Last updated: November 2, 2020|