An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Burning Blade Majority Faction
Burning Blade is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 52% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 48% belongs to the Horde.
Burning Blade Server Population
Burning Blade has a population of approximately 112,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Burning Blade or the five other realms it is connected to.
Burning Blade Server Type
Burning Blade is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Burning Blade was classified as a PvP server.
Burning Blade Server Time
Burning Blade Server Time is set to the Eastern Daylight Timezone (EDT, UTC -4).
Who are the top guilds on Burning Blade?
Burning Blade is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 7 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Vindicatum (A)
- Fluff and Blood (H)
- Denial of Service (H)
- Unholy Trinity (H)
- Hero (H)
- Defenestration (A)
- Same (H)
- Furious Pantaloons (A)
- infinitas lemniscus (H)
- Retaliate (H)
Is Burning Blade A Connected Realm?
Burning Blade is a connected realm. Burning Blade is connected to five other realms. Those realms include:
|Burning Blade Data|
|Faction Split||52% A / 48% H|
|Last updated: October 23, 2020|