/ / Tanaris NA US

Tanaris NA US

Tanaris is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Greymane.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Tanaris Majority Faction

Tanaris is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 66% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 34% belong to the Horde.

Tanaris Server Population

Tanaris has a population of approximately 42,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Tanaris or Greymane.

Tanaris Server Type

Tanaris is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Tanaris was classified as a PvE server.

Tanaris Server Time

Tanaris Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Tanaris?

Tanaris is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only three guilds on the Mythic leaderboard for Ny’alotha, so there is plenty of room for some new guilds to come in and claim their spot in the rankings for this server group.

  1. Unmonitored Lemmings (A)
  2. Council of Nine (A)
  3. GenerationX (A)

Is Tanaris A Connected Realm?

Tanaris is a connected realm. Tanaris is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Tanaris Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 42k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 66% A / 34% H
Last updated: November 1, 2020