/ / Blackwing Lair NA US

Blackwing Lair NA US

Blackwing Lair is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Blackwing Lair Majority Faction

Blackwing Lair is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 61% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 39% belongs to the Alliance.

Blackwing Lair Server Population

Blackwing Lair has a population of approximately 37,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Blackwing Lair or the five other realms it is connected to.

Blackwing Lair Server Type

Blackwing Lair is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Blackwing Lair was classified as a PvP server.

Blackwing Lair Server Time

Blackwing Lair Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Blackwing Lair?

Blackwing Lair is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only 9 guilds on the Mythic leaderboard for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. Last Warlords of Lethon (H)
  2. Suffer (H)
  3. T Baggers (A)
  4. The Bearded Germans (H)
  5. Afro Ninjas (A)
  6. Happy Tree Friends (A)
  7. S E V E N (H)
  8. Probably Drunk (H)
  9. Loktar on my Ogar (H)

Is Blackwing Lair A Connected Realm?

Blackwing Lair is a connected realm. Blackwing Lair is connected to five other realms. Those realms include:

Blackwing Lair Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvP
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 37k+
Majority Faction Horde
Faction Split 61% H / 39% A
Last updated: November 2, 2020