An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Ner’zhul Majority Faction
Ner’zhul is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 56% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 44% belong to the Horde.
Ner’zhul Server Population
Ner’zhul has a population of approximately 123,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Ner’zhul or the six other realms it is connected to.
Ner’zhul Server Type
Ner’zhul is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Ner’zhul was classified as a PvP server.
Ner’zhul Server Time
Ner’zhul Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Ner’zhul?
Ner’zhul is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there plenty of room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Something Shiny (A)
- Forged Destiny (A)
- Kith and Kin (A)
- Nefas Eternum (A)
- Special Friends (A)
- Aether (H)
- Windspear Clan (H)
- Annihilation (H)
- Hands of Palandine (A)
- Dawn Eternal (A)
Is Ner’zhul A Connected Realm?
Ner’zhul is a connected realm. Ner’zhul is connected to six other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||56% A / 44% H|
|Last updated: October 21, 2020|