/ / Hellscream NA US

Hellscream NA US

Hellscream is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, and Zangarmarsh.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Hellscream Majority Faction

Hellscream is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 55% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 45% belongs to the Alliance.

Hellscream Server Population

Hellscream has a population of approximately 83,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Hellscream or the five other realms it is connected to.

Hellscream Server Type

Hellscream is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Hellscream was classified as a PvE server.

Hellscream Server Time

Hellscream Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Hellscream?

Hellscream is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 3 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. South Bank Satellites (A)
  2. The Red Shirts (A)
  3. Exist (H)
  4. Months Behind (H)
  5. Autonomy (H)
  6. Hearthstone (A)
  7. Final Solace (A)
  8. Beyond the Boundary (H)
  9. Die Laughing (H)
  10. Silence In The Air (A)

Is Hellscream A Connected Realm?

Hellscream is a connected realm. Hellscream is connected to five other realms. Those realms include:

Hellscream Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 83k+
Majority Faction Horde
Faction Split 55% H / 45% A
Last updated: October 27, 2020