/ / Alexstrasza NA US

Alexstrasza NA US

Alexstrasza is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Terokkar.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Alexstrasza Majority Faction

Alexstrasza is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 61% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 39% belong to the Horde.

Alexstrasza Server Population

Alexstrasza has a population of approximately 45,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Alexstrasza or Terokkar.

Alexstrasza Server Type

Alexstrasza is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Alexstrasza was classified as a PvE server.

Alexstrasza Server Time

Alexstrasza Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).

Who are the top guilds on Alexstrasza?

Alexstrasza is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 9 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. Contingency (A)
  2. ZAFIRAH (A)
  3. Défiance (A)
  4. No Rest for the Wicked (H)
  5. Ape Together Strong (H)
  6. Post Nerf Kill (A)
  7. Agents Of Change (A)
  8. Dark Tide (A)
  9. Hordes Of Hell (H)
  10. Social Outcasts (A)

Is Alexstrasza A Connected Realm?

Alexstrasza is a connected realm. Alexstrasza is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Alexstrasza Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone CDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 45k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 61% A / 39% H
Last updated: November 1, 2020