Feathermoon is a connected roleplaying realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Scarlet Crusade.
An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
When looking at RP realms, the Faction Split and Approximate Population data — which are based on how many max level characters have participated in M+ or Raiding within the current season on a given realm — isn’t really a good indicator of the actual activity level of the server. RP servers are intended for role-playing, and many players have characters on these realms for that purpose that they aren’t necessarily using to push current endgame content.
Feathermoon Majority Faction
Feathermoon is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 62% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 38% belong to the Horde. It’s important to remember that the faction split isn’t necessarily indicative of the faction split of RP characters on the realm.
Feathermoon Server Population
Feathermoon has a population of approximately 41,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Feathermoon or Scarlet Crusade. Keep in mind that the population count doesn’t include characters that haven’t participated in M+ or Raiding in the current season on the realm, so it’s not as good of an indicator for active players on an RP realm.
Feathermoon Server Type
Feathermoon is classified as an RP server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Feathermoon was classified as an RP server.
Feathermoon Server Time
Feathermoon Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Feathermoon?
Feathermoon is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are only 5 guilds on the leaderboard for Mythic Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- My Lil Pwnies (A)
- Crit Happenz (A)
- Damage Incorporated (A)
- Organized Chaos (A)
- Kindred (A)
Is Feathermoon A Connected Realm?
Feathermoon is a connected realm. Feathermoon is connected to one other realm. That realm is:
|Faction Split||62% A / 38%|
|Last updated: November 1, 2020|