/ / Bronzebeard NA US

Bronzebeard NA US

Bronzebeard is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Shandris.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Bronzebeard Majority Faction

Bronzebeard is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 62% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 38% belong to the Horde.

Bronzebeard Server Population

Bronzebeard has a population of approximately 38,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Bronzebeard or Shandris.

Bronzebeard Server Type

Bronzebeard is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Bronzebeard was classified as a PvE server.

Bronzebeard Server Time

Bronzebeard Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).

Who are the top guilds on Bronzebeard?

Bronzebeard is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. None of these guilds completed Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.

  1. Blackmoon Clan (H)
  2. Oath of the Forgotten (A)
  3. The Dynamite Den (H)
  4. Higher Calling (A)
  5. Over Nine Thousand (A)
  6. World Famous (A)
  7. TDM (A)
  8. Legion of Light (A)
  9. Out of Nowhere (H)
  10. Temptation Awaits (H)

Is Bronzebeard A Connected Realm?

Bronzebeard is a connected realm. Bronzebeard is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Bronzebeard Data
Region NA
Locale US
Type Normal
Historical Type PvE
Timezone PDT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 38k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 62% A / 38% H
Last updated: November 2, 2020