An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Azuremyst Majority Faction
Azuremyst is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 58% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 42% belongs to the Alliance.
Azuremyst Server Population
Azuremyst has a population of approximately 74,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Azuremyst or the three other realms it is connected to.
Azuremyst Server Type
Azuremyst is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Azuremyst was classified as a PvE server.
Azuremyst Server Time
Azuremyst Server Time is set to the Central Daylight Timezone (CDT, UTC -5).
Who are the top guilds on Azuremyst?
Azuremyst is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. There are actually only 10 guilds total on this server group’s leaderboard for Mythic Ny’alotha, and only one of them completed 12/12, so there is a huge opportunity to be a top raiding guild on this server.
- Reawaken (H)
- Pollo de la Muerte (A)
- Bloodthorne (A)
- Empirical (H)
- Conundrum (H)
- Karazhan Chess Club (A)
- Team Awesome (H)
- Unified (H)
- Exodar Community College (A)
- Silent Altoholic (A)
Is Azuremyst A Connected Realm?
Azuremyst is a connected realm. Azuremyst is connected to three other realms. Those realms include: