An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.
Antonidas Majority Faction
Antonidas is a Horde majority connected realm. Approximately 53% of the connected realm group’s population is Horde, while the other 47% belong to the Alliance.
Akama Server Population
Antonidas has a population of approximately 111,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Antonidas or the six other realms it is connected to.
Antonidas Server Type
Antonidas is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Antonidas was classified as a PvE server.
Antonidas Server Time
Antonidas Server Time is set to the Pacific Daylight Timezone (PDT, UTC -7).
Who are the top guilds on Antonidas?
Antonidas is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. 7 out of 10 of these guilds did not complete Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so there is definitely room to be a competitive progression raiding guild on this connected realm group.
- Noted (H)
- Revival (H)
- Utsukushii Saisei (A)
- Horde Brewing Company (H)
- Shoulda Stayed Quit (H)
- DragonFae (A)
- Shark Punchers (H)
- AMP (H)
- Strange (H)
- Once Last Attempt (H)
Is Antonidas A Connected Realm?
Antonidas is a connected realm. Antonidas is connected to six other realms. Those realms include:
|Faction Split||53% H / 47% A|
|Last updated: October 23, 2020|