Blizzard announced several new Warlock changes on the Shadowlands Beta in a blue post today. The changes focus on the Destruction Warlock and should provide a significant boost to that spec.
In the next build, we’ve made a few Destruction Warlock talent adjustments to address concerns with how the new talents are fitting into the rotation. While we’re not yet focused on making broad class tuning adjustments, we want to make sure these new talents are in a reasonable place for Beta.
- Soul Fire cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 1 minute) and now applies Immolate (was an instant Incinerate).
- Internal Combustion reverted to consuming 5 seconds of Immolate (was 7 seconds).
- Shadowburn reverted to 2 charges (was 1) and its cooldown is now also reduced by Haste.
- Shadowburn Spell Power coefficient increased to 141% (was 130%).
- Roaring Blaze lasts 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Rain of Chaos Infernals now always spawn where your first Infernal landed.
- Focused Chaos damage increase is now 40% (down from 65%).