/ / Nemesis NA BR

Nemesis NA BR

Nemesis is a connected realm in the North American region for retail World of Warcraft. This server is connected to Tol Barad.

An important thing to remember when looking at connected realms is that the Approximate Population data, Majority Faction, and Faction Split are for all of the realms in the connected realm group. In essence, connected realms function as one large realm. Because of this, it is a more accurate representation of the population levels you will experience to show the data for the connected realm group.

Nemesis Majority Faction

Nemesis is an Alliance majority connected realm. Approximately 80% of the connected realm group’s population is Alliance, while the other 20% belong to the Horde.

Nemesis Server Population

Nemesis has a population of approximately 13,000+ actively played characters across its connected realm group. This figure includes active max level characters that have participated in M+ or Raiding on Nemesis or Tol Barad.

Nemesis Server Type

Nemesis is classified as a Normal server. Before Blizzard changed the server classification system in Battle for Azeroth, Nemesis was classified as a PvP server.

Nemesis Server Time

Nemesis Server Time is set to Brasília Timezone (BRT, UTC -3).

Who are the top guilds on Nemesis?

Nemesis is a connected realm, so the leaderboard for progression raiding guilds for this server will include guilds across all of the realms it is connected to, as guilds on connected realms are cross-realm. Four of these guilds completed 12/12 Cutting Edge for Ny’alotha, so while there is some good competition on the realm, there’s definitely space for some new guilds to come in and rank on the leaderboard.

  1. Caju e Castanha (A)
  2. Keepers (A)
  3. Risen (A)
  4. The King Slayers (A)
  5. Cachaçeiros Wipados (A)
  6. From Chaos to Order (A)
  7. Templários (A)
  8. PAX (A)
  9. BuGaDoS (H)
  10. Hail to the King (A)

Is Nemesis A Connected Realm?

Nemesis is a connected realm. Nemesis is connected to one other realm. That realm is:

Nemesis Data
Region NA
Locale Oceanic
Type Normal
Historical Type PvP
Timezone BRT
Connected Realm? Yes
Connected Realms
Server Population Low
Approximate Population 13k+
Majority Faction Alliance
Faction Split 80% A / 20% H
Last updated: December 30, 2020